Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Comfort Food

Sometimes you get home from work, and really don't know what to feed the family.  I'll admit, it happens to me A LOT!!

I have some very picky eaters around the house, so it can be a chore to come up with something that everyone will like.

As I'm sure I've said before, I love making "one stop shop" style dishes!! A dish where you get your carbs, veggies and meat all in one!

This dish was formed with that idea in mind.  I used the most basic items, like half & half, chicken broth, broccoli, garlic powder, season salt, cheddar cheese, Parmesan, mozzarella, pasta, little smokies, and bread crumbs for the topping. I realized a bit late that I should have added egg as a binding agent, BUT it somehow worked anyway!!

Here is the finished product. It was really yummy, and everyone loved it!! :-))



1 comment: