Friday, November 21, 2014

Pesto Mac-n-Cheese with Chicken - Diamond Cafe

Hi all!!! LOTS has been going on in my world.  I was super busy and didn't get around to posting a lot of things.

I've posted them on my IG, but not on my blog.

I like to give more in depth explanations about the pics on here, and unfortunately didn't have time to do that. :-(

This is one of those dishes that I spotted, and wasn't too sure about.  I decided to give it a try, and I'm SO happy that I did!!!! 

This was dish had so much flavor, it was unreal.  I could have eaten two of them, but I didn't want to be greedy!! 

The dish is topped with fried leeks, which added a very nice crunch to the dish.  I actually went back to tell the Chef what I thought of the dish.  He just gave me the biggest smile!  He made my day, and I made his!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment