Saturday, February 28, 2015

Strawberry Basket - The Old San Francisco Creamery

Now THIS dish, literally took the cake!!! I asked the waiter for something from their ice cream menu that would make a really pretty pic.  He immediately recommended the Strawberry Basket!!

I was a bit surprised by the size of it!! I don't know if you can tell from this pic, but it was HUGE!!!

I started on one side, and my daughter started on the other. Needless to say, we couldn't finish it, not even with two of us eating it!!

From the very first bite, it was delicious!! The ice cream at The Old San Francisco Creamery is THE best that I have tasted in a LONG time!! They don't fool around with their house made ice cream.  You can tell that they use all quality ingredients.  It was rich, smooth, creamy and delicious!!!

If you go there, you MUST try this dish!! OUTSTANDING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment