Friday, February 20, 2015

Ultimate Fries and Peach Lemonade - Charley's Grilled Subs

My daughter wanted some cheese fries really bad, so she bribed me into taking her to Charley's Grilled Subs to get some.

This was my first time going to Charley's, but not only does the bag say that they have THE best Philly Steaks on the planet, my daughter agrees!! The thing about that is, she's a REALLY picky eater, so that's quite the compliment coming from her!!

I got the ultimate fries, and the peach lemonade. Let me tell you...these fries were the BOMB!!! The lemonade was just as awesome!!!

I would definitely recommend them, so if you haven't tried Charley's yet, get to one as soon as possible.

I have to give a shout out to the OUTSTANDING sales associate that rang us up! I apologize to her for not getting her name, but if she reads this, she will KNOW why I'm shouting her out!!  She went over and above for us, and we appreciate it more than she could ever know!!!

So THANK YOU for being so kind, and going above and beyond the call of duty!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment