Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hearty Breakfast Scramble

I am a breakfast kind of woman!!! I love my breakfast, and if I miss breakfast for some reason, I'll have it for dinner.  It is truly my most favorite meal of the day.  In the pic below is my signature breakfast scramble.

It has all the trappings of a great breakfast!! You may not be able to see all of the fun stuff from this picture, but there are potatoes, egg whites w/a couple of whole eggs scrambled together, polska kielbasa, cheese and most of the time, mushrooms and red pepper flakes.

I put the mushrooms on the side this time, because one of my daughters has an unnatural hate for them, and my other daughter is having issues with red pepper flakes now, so I left them out.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I love all things hot and spicy, so it was only fitting to spice this dish up too!!

Oh yeah, the breakfast love...that's exactly what happened today.  I came home and made this breakfast scramble before I even sat down.  :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment