Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Banana Pudding Cupcakes - Made by Marina (daughter-in-law)

We had a family get together recently, and my son's fiance brought these mouth watering cupcakes!! Just think banana pudding and you can already taste them!! If you love banana pudding, these are the cupcakes for you.

They were beautifully prepared, moist and just as delicious as the picture shows.  

Your food is not safe around me, if you are in my family!! Like I said in a previous post, I will definitely share the pic on my blog.  Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to give the recipe for this one, because I didn't create them and I didn't ask permission to do so.

Great job future daughter-in-law!! I'm looking forward to whatever creations she comes up with in the future!! :-))



No comments:

Post a Comment