Thursday, July 31, 2014

Soul Food - Chez Soul

Yes, Yes, YASSSSS!!!! This little soul food place located in Fairfield, CA was on point!!! Outside of home cooking, as in cooking in your own kitchen, this was some serious soul food.  I was hanging out with some High School friends, and we got a little bit of everything.  The pic you see below was my plate.  

I HAD to have some fried catfish.  It was soooooooooo incredibly good!! If you are ever in Fairfield, do go and check out Chez Soul, and I promise you won't be disappointed.

The food comes out piping hot, not like some places you go to and you get the feeling that the food has been sitting around for a while before it was served to you.  Not this place!!

What you see here is my catfish with hot sauce, red beans and rice, mac n cheese and some melt in your mouth cornbread.  Let me say that again...melt...in....your....mouth!! :-))





No comments:

Post a Comment