Saturday, September 13, 2014

Angus Burgers - Sandwich Bros

I found another new product, at least to me, while I was grocery shopping.  The price was right, which of course is very important!!  

I picked up a box to see what this product was all about.  I have never heard of Sandwich Bros, so I was kind of skeptical, or I would have bought more than one pack.

I let my oldest daughter taste test one first, and she gave it the thumbs up.  I still wasn't sure, so I tried to coax my youngest daughter into trying one, but she wasn't having it!!  I finally gave in and tried one, and it was GOOD!!!

The meat tasted like real meat, not meat with a lot of fillers.  The burger is tucked nicely into a flatbread pocket, which makes it really handy to eat.  After I ate mine, my youngest daughter decided to give it a try, and she even liked it!!! She's the picky one in the family, so if she likes it, you probably would like it too.

I'll be picking up more of these on my next visit to the supermarket!!


No comments:

Post a Comment