Wednesday, September 3, 2014

UPDATE: Zojirushi Travel Mug

UPDATE:  I can't say this enough, this travel mug REALLY works!! I timed it today, and it's been 16 hours (4 a.m. - 8 p.m.) since I put this ice in my mug with chilled coffee and I still have ice cubes that haven't melted in it. In fact, the mug is halfway full with ice, even though you can't tell in this pic. If you haven't tried it, you might really want to consider buying one!


From time to time I come across something product wise that is just OUTSTANDING!!! This is one of them.  If you are like me, you've tried various travel mugs with varying degrees of success and failures.

This was my "I'm fed up, and I'm going to spend the money" moment.  I have been through so many that for one reason or another were let downs.

This is by FAR the BEST travel mug I have ever purchased.  I went on the net and looked up best travel mug, and this is one of them that came up.  I decided to give it a try to see if it delivered as promised, and you know what??? It DID!!!!

I have had it for months now and it never lets me down.  From the time I leave my house in the morning, until the time I come home, if I still have coffee in the mug, it is still HOT! If you put really hot liquid in it, and expect for it to cool down, you will literally burn your lips 8-9 hours later, or longer.  If you put something cold in it, which I did today, it will literally stay cold that long or longer.

It has a very nice, fit in your hand design and it is totally spill proof.  You don't get any weird taste from the container either.  Awesome product that you can find on Amazon. Almost forgot to mention that it is easy to clean, and as you can see from my pic below, when you take the lid off, it has a wide open "mouth" that ice cubes can fit through easily.

Here is a pic of actual ice cubes that were still in my mug when I came back home after 10 hours!  I made iced coffee using my Bean Head coffee!

For my star rating on a scale of 1-5: 5 STARS!!!!

The most true color is the pic at the top.  I'm guessing the lighting made it seem more pink than it is in the second pic.  It comes in a variety of colors as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment