Saturday, January 24, 2015

Indonesian Peanut Saute - Noodles Company

While visiting one of my sisters, we decided to go out and get something to eat. We couldn't decide on what to eat before we left her house, so while driving, she mentioned a new place she had seen called Noodles Company.

Neither of us really knew what they were about, but the one thing we did know is that noodles were on the menu!!

They had a great selection of noodles, but the place was packed with no available seating.  We decided to get our food to go.

I plated mine when I returned to her house so I could get a good pic of the food.  My dish was really good!! It had just the right amount of spiciness too!!

In this dish was a spicy peanut sauce, rice noodles, broccoli, carrots, sprouts, cabbage, cilantro, crushed peanuts and lime.  Yummy!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment