Sunday, January 25, 2015

Teriyaki Pineapple Burgers - Made by Rashida

This is HUGE!!!!! I can't even stress what a monumental moment in time this was!! My youngest daughter does NOT like touching raw meat, and swore she never would touch it (I secretly knew the day would come..lol)!!

For her hubby's Birthday, she actually did this!!!! It was the funniest thing I've ever witnessed though, because she was in my kitchen going through all kinds of theatrics while molding the patties by hand!!

In the first pic are the burgers all seasoned, with the pineapple slices on top, ready for the George Foreman grill.  In the second pic are the burgers after they were grilled (just beautiful!!!).  In the last pic is my burger, which is topped with provolone and wasabi-mayo that she made.  Also in the pic are some homemade french fries.  Best flavored, juiciest burgers EVER!!!

The meal was a HUGE success!!! Great job Rashida!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment