Saturday, December 6, 2014

German Pancake & Sausage with Powdered Sugar

My sister made one of these years ago while we were both still living at home with our parents.  I set out on a mission after I left home to try to make one as good as the ones she made when we were kids.

This is only the second time that I've made a German Pancake!! It was so easy to make, which is what attracted me to this recipe.  I didn't have to run to the store for any of the ingredients!!

I put the sausage on top for the pic. ;-))

The recipe that I used for the scrumptious German Pancake is shown below in the link.  Just copy and paste it to your browser if you want to make one for yourself or your family.

NOTE:  I didn't make the syrup in the recipe, I just used syrup that I had.

DELICIOUS!!!

Link:
http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/german-pancake



No comments:

Post a Comment