Thursday, August 14, 2014

Veggie Tempura - Miko's Japanese Cuisine

I'll admit it, if it's fried, I'm eating it!!! I don't tend to eat fried food very often, so when I get it, I'm going ALL in!!

Recently, my daughter was treating me to lunch and the first two places we tried didn't work out because one was closed during lunch time and only open for dinner (really??? who does that????), so we chose another place.  That didn't work out, because after we had been sitting for a while, she noticed that the menu said they didn't except debit cards, which is what she was going to use (again, really??? debit card=same as cash), so we left.

We wound up at a third place, which had a 4 1/2 star rating on YELP, and it turns out that was the absolute best choice we could have made!!

The staff at Miko's Japanese Cuisine was friendly, and attentive.  I spilled soy sauce on my dress and tried to get it of with some 7-UP.  Before I could even ask, the waitress must have seen the frantic look on my face, and came over with a bowl of water and some more napkins so that I could get the soy sauce off of my outfit before it left a stain.  Now that deserves a BIG tip!!! :-))

Great atmosphere and even better food!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment