Friday, August 22, 2014

UPDATE: Bean Head Coffee and De'Longhi Stainless Steel Burr Coffee Grinder

I've been waiting to write the review for a while now.  First I would like to thank Bean Head Coffee for delivering my package in a very timely manner, unfortunately, I had it shipped to my job thinking I would get it faster and wound up out sick for a couple of days.  I ordered my Bean Head Coffee through Amazon, just in case you missed that on my last post about the coffee.

Bean Head Coffee:
The coffee was everything I hoped it would be and more! It has just enough acidity to keep the coffee from tasting flat, which there is nothing worse than!!! The body is rich, but not to heavy or light.  It has a very pleasant, what I'll call that "fresh brewed" fragrant aroma.  The flavor has a nice complexity and balance to it, which is VERY Important. LOVE this coffee!!!!

DeLonghi Stainless Steel Burr Coffee Grinder:
This coffee grinder was suggested by Bean Head Coffee.  They knew what they were talking about!! The perfect grinder, which will NOT burn your coffee beans!!  You are in control of how your beans are ground.  I read the instructions and followed them as far as what type of coffee machine I have (which is a drip machine).  It recommended medium for my type of coffee machine, and it worked perfectly. It also shuts off automatically!

I think I'll initiate a star system just for this post!!

On of scale of 1-5 Stars, BOTH of these get 5 STARS!!!

Recommendation:  Try them for yourself, I don't think you'll be disappointed!!  :-))


No comments:

Post a Comment