Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Argo Tea - Carolina Honey

I love firsts!!! I guess you can tell by now! ;-))  I found this tea today and what attracted me to it first is the packaging, if I'm to be honest.  Saw the bottle first, read it second!  It's the artist in me, I can't help it!!

The third thing that I liked about it was that the bottle was an actual glass bottle and not plastic!  Nice!!

So, I took a sip and thought it was very refreshing!! I love tea anyway, but this tea has a nice clean taste.  You get nothing but the tea, honey and lemon.

Would I buy it again, YES, but not from where I bought it.  The price was too steep.  My curiosity got the better of me and I bought it anyway.  I would buy it by the case, because it's cheaper that way.  You can find it on line at Amazon.com





No comments:

Post a Comment