Friday, August 1, 2014

Breakfast Sandwich

I don't think I'll ever get over my love of breakfast...umm, not that I'm trying to either! ;-)  Off of work, and would love to have a lazy laid back kind of Friday, BUT, there's things I need to get done today (insert sigh here).

Keeping in mind that I didn't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen this morning.  I wanted to make something quick and portable.  That my friends is why the breakfast sandwich was invented, at least in my humble opinion.

Luckily for me, I had some biscuits I could pop in the oven, and some frozen sausage patties...quick you say, most def!!

Voila, my breakfast sandwich was born!!  I started eating, and then it hit me...OH YEAH, you have a food blog.  I put down the sandwich, and took a quick pic.  After I took the pic, I realized the sandwich was upside down...ah, silly me!

The start


The finish


Me.... :-)))))

2 comments:

  1. Best looking breakfast sandwich ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! It was just as tasty as it looks in the pic! Either that or I was REALLY hungry!! lol

    ReplyDelete