Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Betty's Spaghetti

Yes, yes indeed!!! I actually call my spaghetti Betty's spaghetti.  When I was in grade school, I was called Betty Spaghetti a lot, so it's kind of ironic that I would eventually make spaghetti with that name.  I guess my classmates were on to something....who knew????

The next recipe that I post will be for this dish. My daughter always tells me that I make the "good" spaghetti for other people and not for home.  Well, it's kind of a semi-home made version, because I use Ragu as the base.  Man oh man, I just gave away my biggest secret!!!

It's okay, I trust you guys (clears throat)!!

So keep checking back and I'll post it.  It's a yummy blend of goodness!! If any of you make it, I think you will love it!!

Stay tuned!! :-))

*Okay, maybe not the next recipe...but soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment