Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Spicy Cornbread Cups - Yenziwe Ngu Janice



Did I not tell you that I was excited that my sisters came to visit.  My other sister had a picture in her phone of a dish she made today! So naturally, I begged her to send it to me so that I could post it.  Ok, ok, I didn't have to beg!! :-)

The dish looks absolutely delicious! The very best part....wait for it....wait for it....she's going to bring me some when they come back!!! I'm even more excited, because I know my sister well enough to KNOW that they will taste great.

I will give an update as soon as she comes back with my sampling! Yippee for big sisters!!! They are THE best!!!  


UPDATE:  I just tasted these and OMGeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! You know when you eat something and the taste hits your taste buds just right even before you swallow the food, YESSSSS!!!! It was magical, just like that. So full of flavor, and I don't think writing about it will do it justice. She will be giving me the recipe soon and I will share it with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment