Friday, August 1, 2014

Fresh Fruit

I have a favorite fruit stand that I go to up towards Dixon, CA.  They have it all, fresh fruit, veggies, seasonings, nuts and even candy!!  The prices are always good and I can always find exactly what I'm looking for.

One thing I've realized is that because the fruit is fresh, you don't get all the preservatives you get in the grocery store fruits and veggies.  You really have to use everything you get pretty quickly or it will start decomposing at a faster rate than the grocery store fruits and veggies.

I learned that the hard way, by having to through out stuff because I assumed it would last longer than it did.

I love fresh fruits and veggies, they are the best!! I'm eyeing those bananas, because it will take a little bit before I can eat them.

Here I have some apples, nectarines, and green bananas.  I have cherries, but they aren't in the pic because they are hanging out in the fridge.  I like my cherries cold for some reason.




No comments:

Post a Comment