Saturday, August 2, 2014

What Type of Melon??

I'm totally and completely confused, and I'm not ashamed to admit it!!

I thought I was purchasing cantaloupes when the cashier said "oh, I've never had a Goddess Melon before." The look on my face must have been priceless, because I didn't know what she was talking about.

Turns out the melons that I picked out weren't what I thought they were, or are they??? I've never heard the term Goddess Melon in regards to any melon, so I looked it up on the net and now I'm even more confused.

The melons were out in front of the store, and I don't remember seeing sign in front them stating that they were Goddess Melons, maybe because I assumed they were cantaloupes and wasn't looking for a sign. I didn't bother to read the little yellow stickers on them either or I would have seen the name.

Is it or isn't it a cantaloupe??


No comments:

Post a Comment